Monday, March 28, 2011

zoo

I'm guessing by the end of the year you all may be tired of all the zoo posts. Its the end of march and our pass is up in Dec. there are a lot more zoo trips to come!!!!
This time I was baby-sitting our friends kids, and I wanted to do something fun so I took the kids to the Zoo. Erin and Kate came with us. It was nice to have an another adult besides me with all the crazy kids.
Here the kids are lined up looking at the iguana.


Jaylee and Kate playing with the rope.

I didn't want to take all the kids into the goat pen, because I didn't want to have to worry about all the hand washing. Well as soon as we got to the fence the goat came and stuck his head out. The kids loved it!! They thought it was so funny.

This will be the last time we see the Kola Bears, because they go back home(not sure where) where its not hot!!!
I'm glad they were awake so we could say goodbye. Maddock will be so sad next time when we go back and they are not there. They are his favorite animal!!!



This is a big slide that is shaped like a cactus.
Riding the Komodo Dragon
Ryan, Maddock, Kobe, Kate, & Jaylee

This is when we stopped to eat lunch, and the boys wanted to climb the wall

The animal we spent the most time looking and laughing at is the prairie dog
Everytime we come I swear we spend a lot of time looking at them

In front of the Mountain Lion

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I LOVE the zoo, so I say go as many times as you can while it's still kind of cool there! Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Sorry we weren't able to see you when we were down there, we're never in Mesa for very long! :(