Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baseball

Friday evening when Daddy came home from work we all went outside to play. The weather was so nice!!!! I wish it would stay that nice for a long time. I'm not ready for the heat. Anyways... Jaron taught Jaylee how to use the tee. As you can see no matter how many times we helped her when she did it by herself she would use one arm, like Bambam. Yes, she is not wearing matching shoes. she insists that she have one of each pair. I think she likes both pairs and can't decide which one to wear so she chooses one of each.
Maddock is our superstar!!! He hit the ball over the wall several times, making Daddy have to climb the wall over and over again. Every time he would swing the bat his mouth hangs open with his tongue sticking out. I'm so amazed at how well he does at sports. I can't wait for little leagues.
After every time he would hit the ball he would turn to me and say cheese and wait for me to take his picture. He is so funny, so much like his dad.


No comments: