Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

I had such a fun weekend. My older sister Brecca flew in Thursday night on her birthday and we went to Olive Garden for dinner. Then Friday my brother and his family came up too and went with us to our ward trunk-or-treat.
Maddock was so excited to have Brock go trick or trunking with him and spend the night.
Brock was a Knight, Kade was a dragon, Maddock was Woody from Toy Story, and Jaylee was a princess.
On Halloweeen we took the kids trick-or-treating. We just went up and down the streets in our community. The kids loved it!!!! Every house we would go to Maddock would come up with something that he liked about their house or costume. It was so funny!!!!!!
We pulled the kids around in the wagon and Jaylee would say when she got out don't leave me. she was afraid we would leave her at some scary house. I don't know why she would think we would leave her. I had so much fun watching them go from house to house saying trick-or-treat.
My Little Sweet Princess

No comments: