Monday, May 16, 2011

Jaylee's Birthday Party on her Birthday

Jaylee's Birthday was May 12th. we had a super fun day!!!! I took the kids to the park and had a picnic and I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures but we had so much fun. Maddock kept asking if yogi bear was going to come steal our picnic. Ha ha ha!!!! (the kids love that movie) Then we came home Jaylee took a nap and Maddock and I watched Cartoons. As soon as Jaylee woke up the kids each got to paint a little wooden car. I made them take their clothes off for less mess to clean up. They love to paint, specially each other!!! Maddock likes to mix the colors. He likes to make green. I painted a "j" on Jaylee's car and Maddock tells me I need to take my clothes off if i'm going to Paint! HA HA HA


After we clean up the paint we made COOKIES!!!
This is the mess we made!!!

Then when Daddy came home we had a party and let Jaylee open her gifts.
I completely spoiled her!!!! she got ponies, clothes, sunglasses, shoes, and a swim suit(which she had to put on) some more little people, a doll and zuzu pet from Grandma and Grandpa Titus, and Repunzel the barbie!!! SPOILLED!!!!
I can't believe that my baby is 2 now, and very much in her terrible twos. Its kind of sad that I don't have a baby any more. Just crazy out of control toddlers. Whenever Jaylee gets in trouble she runs and gives you hug and says sorry. sometimes she will smother you with kisses and tells you "I love you". Her Favorite movie is Tangled and she loves Repunzel. she will spend forever combing her hair along with her ponies. She loves to dress up, she loves fluffy skirts and dresses. Loves to wear necklaces, bracelets, and her butterfly shoes. She is definitely a little girly girl, but she sure loves to play cars with maddock and get dirty outside!!!

No comments: