Wednesday, December 1, 2010



It's the holiday season and I'm very grateful this year! Many may have heard that we had layoffs at UOP and it was a tough day on Monday. We lost some very good people and we will miss them. My thoughts and prayers are with them and their families. Thanksgiving hit hard the Monday after this year and I am very grateful to have a job. I'm grateful for all of my employees and am glad that they were not affected. I am so grateful for my family, nothing beats coming home everyday and seeing the kids going crazy with excitement that I am finally home! I love this picture of Jaylee, I just found it and even though it's a little old it looks appropriate for the season!!! I am so grateful for faith and for the church and for our Savior Jesus Christ. I am so glad that we get to celebrate His birth at this time of year, and I am looking forward to Christmas and spending time with the family. I am so glad we have family close by and that it's not too far to go visit. We had a great Thanksgiving in Snowflake, although I was surprised it snowed on us! I was all prepared to go golfing over the break, obviously that did not happen! Larry and I watched football and basketball all day Thursday and Friday, and every team we rooted for lost! I'm grateful for good friends and for our good ward here in Queen Creek. I just got called to work with the Teacher's Quorum and am having a great time with them. We have good kids in the ward, and good people.
Merry Christmas everyone, let the 25 day countdown begin!!!

No comments: